Feb 2, 2010

rock paper what b*tch ?


Playing Rock, Paper Scissors gives me such a mental disorder and an uncomfortable brain twitch - i wish they would just ban it, along with many other pointless games. 


I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. 
Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? 
Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? 

Fine screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? 
Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? 
I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. 

When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!"
Well not really but i think it..RAWR

till a paper goes in flames of over intoxicating fumes
slán - B x

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME ..actually it kinda make sense ..but this is the case with most of the games made for children doesn't make any sense when u grow up . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is Joey's fire, that beats everything...
    stick to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha!
    I have no idea how we survived as children playing these pointless games for hours. It's like when I grew up and found out that I'm indoctrinated with all kind of crap!
    Rock beats everything :D, I say keep punching people who say otherwise!
    *hides behind paper*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually this comes from the time when were writing on rocks and then this guy came with paper and he could write 100 times more and store on the same camel. And they all went Paper is so awesome, its so much better than rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a shame, hearing this from a book fan.. or aren't u anymore ? :o ppl got assassinated for papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz plz plz plz
    read more, read between nonexistent lines..
    or do as i intended and take it AS IS.. and stop over analyzing ya NasEr

    ReplyDelete
  7. i read between the lines, too much maybe, i knew u meant well -very well- but thinking of Ghassan Kanafani i couldn't let it pass :p

    ReplyDelete