Feb 14, 2010

Wood Rats - freakishly true

WOOD RAT Horoscope
Feb 5, 1924 to Jan 23, 1925
Feb 2, 1984 to Feb 19, 1985



Rat people are so charming and attractive they are always surrounded by friends and admirers. They can also be lone tumbleweeds, seldom making lasting friendships. Known as Perfectionists, they never want to lose face. It takes an understanding friend to get them to "put on the dancing plumes." 
Rat people have vivid imagination and are known for creating extraordinarily magic moments in time. Not surprisingly, the sensitive Rats have the gift of insight and clairvoyance, so you better watch out what you think around them! Rats enjoy being leaders and pacesetters and usually enjoy extraordinary success in life.

Hearty Bean Soup is one of the keys to good health for a Rat!!

Wood rats don't care about firecrackers and whiz-bam-boom special effects. Still waters run very deep! Somewhat introverted and shy in social gatherings, Wood Rats nevertheless make a big impact when it comes to career, finance, and entrepreneurial projects. A big ego keeps this one focused on the big picture, talking only when necessary to make the next move. 

The enterprising Wood Rat knows and lives the rules in human dynamics: compromise, flexibility, "playing it by ear," the Golden Rule, and generosity. In the Love Boat, don't expect the Wood Rat to whisper a lot of sweet nothings; again, still waters run deep. They don't need words, they ACT their love, showering affection, kindness, and respect on their loved ones, who love them in return.

Famous RAT people: Richard Nixon, Shakespeare, Prince Charles, Julia Child, Louis Armstrong, Prince Andrew, Andrew Lloyd-Webber, Kathleen Battle, Albert Finney

8 comments:

  1. You're a rateh! hmmmm..didn't get to read all that..
    so I added u,but I rarely use msM or ur not added correctly,it's still not too late to ask for my office address and send me smth,note No stuffed animals! No embarrassing balloons and roses..chocolate is good..

    ahh the desperation..I don't even know her..how did it comes to this

    add me lady, mohd1983 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ana il wa7eed ili tarek comment..ou il wa7eed who hit on u here! are you in Amman? I hope that at least when I tried online pickups I did hit a local girl!
    I guess online doesn't work so it's back to..car laflafeh pickup lines..should develop some classic ones like "a7la wa7deh ili bil nos" when 2 women are walking...or a "Hallo HALLO!" when I see foreign women walking down Rainbow street :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT
    ARE
    YOU
    DRINKING
    OR SMOKING
    HAHAHA...mish ma32ool..
    3anjad u made me laugh thanks :-]

    and yes i'm in amman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad my non effective online tazbeet skills amuse u..
    so does stating that you are in Amman,means that you're giving me green light interested to know me as well? or is it too much wishful thinking of my part..

    oh no..gotta stop appearing desperate..again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. khodlak..no reply..inno 3a asas mish mla72a to keep up with the comments 3al blog,mish inno ana il wa7eed ili badkholo :P

    by now u know inno ana "shab mohazab" "jami3i.." "ibn il 2ods" "akbar minnek b one year probably" and have shown direct interest in your twisted mind,u got my email address..do notify me when you reply so I'd check back in..
    who knows maybe online tazbeet does work after all..to get to meet an amazing person,yes me!

    nos vemos

    ReplyDelete
  6. i barely ever check the comments and i never get any notifications..so stop complaining...!!! uft..

    what's ur name on twitter...or how on earth did u get here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. aham ishi il attitude..relax,u shouldn't sweat to dominate these comment boxes,after all it is your blog so knock urself out ;)

    my name on...twitter? u gotta be kidding me, no I do not have a twitter! ou bafhamlosh,ba3raf shu ya3ni @ bas! ou il ba2i alien language for me..blame it on lack of interest.
    and I don't recall what I clicked through to end up here..maybe if you'd asked me 10 months ago!when I 1st entered ur page kan jawabtek!

    did u try to mail me? this weird Live has been giving back delivery failure notices, but it's all good now,so do take some chances and send me on email..Iv already mentioned the email many times here,and I'm assuming that you're interested to know more about me so? office address? ab3talek a band of kids with accordions to sing u into mailing me..."if such a cheesy method works on u,then don't bother :P "

    ReplyDelete
  8. :] no attitude

    get on twitter, u can get interested, i'll walk u through it..PHD in alien language 3al fadi? i'm on it..check --> http://twitter.com/ladyb84

    i added u on msn yes..I work at SPINJordan radio station :-] and YES i like cheese..lactose intolerant tho. so u needn't attempt anything..heh

    -B

    ReplyDelete