Aug 12, 2012

Dear Love

Dear love
You have woken in me so many things I thought dead

Dear love
You have breathed life back in to the soul I thought buried

Dear love
You have healed many wounds in the flesh I thought scarred


Dear love
You have played music to the ears I thought deaf

Dear love
You have wrote words for the comprehension I thought lost

Dear love
You have straightened the road I thought crooked

Dear love
You have made a feast for the appetite I thought famished

Dear love
You have corrected everything I thought wrong

Dear love
You have lent support to everything I thought bent

Dear love
You have raised the bar to a level I thought impossible

Dear love
You have materialized every romantic film I thought fake

Dear love
You have brought sanity to a world I thought mad

Dear love
I don’t think you know what you’ve done.. i don’t know if you ever will

Dear love I love..thank you for your love

No comments:

Post a Comment