May 24, 2010

The strength of a woman's heart.

No mater how strong a woman claims she is, once a man whispers sweet nothings into her ear it almost instantly softens her soul.

I was always proud of the fact that I can separate my emotions and feelings from my brain and common sense when stepping into a relationship; be it of a romantic nature or that of a modern world platonic relationship. 

Except I slip every now and then when a man gives me a bit of extra attention, showers me with compliments, and shamelessly flirts with me, making me blush.

Yes I slip, and I fall. Notice how I don’t refer to it as softly, comfortably settling into something, but I loudly, full heartedly call it falling! Like you would in a problem, in a hole, in a whirlpool, in a puddle, you catch my drift?

You know why I’m that hostile? well to be completely honest, I’m a sucker for cute romantic chick flicks, but in real life, all I can think of is, oh this guy wants something, My body ? Surely not, there are hundreds who are WAY hotter.
My brain? I have my legal Blonde moments.
My millions? My car has loans among millions of little problems that I can't afford to fix in the meantime, is it practically illegal to drive it. Oh it IS ILLEGAL??!?!?!? *facepalm.

But give me one good looking guy, a bottle of dry, white wine and I’m gone!

And another thing, why do we fall for the wrong people? Answer me that, with something convincing yet absurdly true, that I didn’t spot myself.
And I shall grant you 3 wishes.
I promise…
Here you go, it is in writing.

4 comments:

  1. We fall for people that make us feel different than who we are. We can hide in their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it difficult to answer that my self. I always fall for the wrong girl. Either a psycho or a mentally fucked up psycho. I dunno, I find them challenging, is it out subconscious challenging us going out for a challenge, for a failure relationship from the start. That pops out the question why girls like a bad boy or an asshole, you know he's gonna end it with your spoon and icecream and crying your guts out to you girl friends. Its that hidden challenge we all subconsciously seek for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the beginning you mentioned :
    ".. once a man whispers sweet ... etc"

    why do we fall for the wrong people?

    Coz those wrong ppl might pretty much tend to "Speak" & "communicate" and most importantly whisper WTF words that might letcha forget "The cute romantic chick flicks :P" and then "You are gone" :D No wine .. no whatseova :P

    If you want to win a woman , win her ears!

    (The part above is about the bad guy with a
    pretty (Good) gol "with a strong heart" that can easily be broken by nice words)
    ----------------------------

    (This part about the good guy (With a broken heart already looking for "cute romantic chick flicks :P" & a bad gol)

    The good guy doesn know how to whisper nice words. Howeva , no need coz this bad gol no one has whispered in her ears before! and this guy might give it a try sacrificing "the cute romantic chick flicks :P".

    SO you can see how the bad gol n guy fall for the right ones "for them" :P whereas the good gol n guy "Tehe tehe :(" don!

    - Warning : This msg has some "white wine" on't .. jst for de record! jejejej

    Hope you fall with the wrong "e7m e7m" i mean the right guy : )

    Cheers,
    @iNaderN

    ReplyDelete