Sep 25, 2010

too good for me

I’m just another girl in your memory
Could never be on a cover of a magazine
I tried so hard to be part of you every dream
Hoping one day you’ll be wanting to be with me

Everything you say & do makes me see
You’re not the average guy you claim to be
But every time I dare & go a bit too deep
I find out you’re way too goof for me

Has it ever occurred to you
That I might be hurting like you
If you just think it through
That maybe I’m just the think for you

I’m just another girl in your memory
Could never be a part of your ‘Happy Meal’
Wanting so bad to taste you in my every dream
But sometimes that sound too good even for me

I’m not the average girl I seem to be
I get to your head & do what’s right for me
You say I’m a head case & that’s what it is
I don’t know..what I want..but..i’ll walk away cuz it’s best for me

p.s. i wrote this sometime in early 2000, can't remember & there's no date. 
no need to feel bad or sorry for me :-] kthxbai

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... Made me hungry, for some reason. =/

    I like the sing-songy feel to it, too. =D

    ReplyDelete